Current Size: 90%
Items of Work Handled
Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM) Matters
- Preparation & Monitoring of the Results Framework Document (RFD) and Five Year Strategic Plan of the Ministry.
- Departmental Council meetings – organisation, preparation of Agenda & the minutes of the meeting.
- Recognition of Service Associations- of the Ministry & Circulation of Rules & Regulations received from Dept. of Personnel & Training (DoPT).
- Response to other Ministries regarding nominations for various awards.
- Circulation of References received from Cabinet Secretariat relating to composition of various Cabinet Committee assumptions and relinquishment of charge by various Ministers etc.
- Circulation of orders/instructions of general nature received from other Ministries in the Ministry and in its attached /subordinate offices and autonomous organizations.
Other Miscellaneous Matters
- Furnishing of information to Cabinet Secretariat regarding major development during PM’s tour abroad.
- Preparation of monthly DO letter from Secretary (E&F) to Cabinet Secretary.
- Appointment of Nodal officers for dealing with receipts from various Central Govt. Departments/Ministries.
- Furnishing of comments of draft cabinet note of general nature received from other Ministries on the subject not assigned to any other Division.
- Observance of important days/weeks (Anti Terrorism Day, Sadhbhavana Diwas, Forest Martyrs Day, Qaumi Ekta Week, National Foundation for Communal Harmony, Armed Forces Flag Day etc.)
- Submission of information to Department of Administrative Reforms on the subject of personnel matters, creation/abolition of posts, Voluntary Retirement Scheme, delay in holding DPC etc.
- Collection of funds for providing relief to the people affected by natural calamities in the country.
- Providing logistic support to Audit Party deputed to inspect the record of Ministry (Proper)
- Welfare Activities like condolence meetings, farewell parties etc.
- Appointment of Chairman, Member Secretary & other member on the Departmental Canteen Management Committee.
- Matters relating to Recreation Club.
- Duties attached with the Welfare Officer.
Periodical Report and Returns on the following subjects
- Implementation of orders of ACC to Cabinet Secretariat.
- Monitoring of recruitment of minority communities in Govt. service.
- Guidelines for selection of non-officials to various statutory, judicial, and other committees and other bodies in MOEF.(531.12 KB)
- Supersession Office Order for Guidelines for selection of non-officials to various statutory, judicial, and other committees and other bodies in MOEF.(19.63 KB)
Items of Work Handled
- Receipt of application through Post/ IFC Counter.
- Diarise the RTI application and sent them to concerned officers for taking necessary action.
- Remove the IPOs/DDs take necessary action to an cash and deposit the amount in the Ministry Account.
- Deal with RTI applications which are of general nature not pertaining to only officer/section/division in the Ministry.
- Collect information for Annual RTI return from various sections/divisions in the Ministry and also from organisations/offices under Ministry and send the return to CIC by the due date.
- Any other matter pertaining to RTI Act with which a particular division/section in the Ministry is not concerned.