Current Size: 90%
Forest International Cooperation
Acts & Policies
- Indian Forest Act, 1927.
- National Forest Policy(28.34 KB), 1988.
Orders / Advisory/Guidelines
- ATR from State and UT Govenments on the Guidelines issued for liberization of regulatory regimes for felling and transit of tree specise grown on private land(2.84 MB)
- Channel of Submission in Forest Policy Division(103.16 KB)
- Nomination of State Nodal Officer for Nagar Van Udyan Yojana(3.77 MB)
- Nomination of State Nodal Officer for School Nursery Yojana(1.53 MB)
- Note on Review of National Forest Policy 1988 and seeking comments(177.63 KB)
- Nagar Van Udyan Yojana dated 31.07.2015(376.91 KB)
- Guidelines for Felling and Transit Regulations for Tree Species Grown on Non- Forest/Private lands(393.64 KB)
- Draft national REDD+ Policy and Strategy-prepared by Forest Policy Division(0 bytes)
- Inviting Comments on the Draft Guidelines for conservation, development and management of Urban Greens(1.26 MB)
- Draft Guidelines for Liberalizing Felling and Transit Regime for Tree Species grown on Non-Forest/Private Land(801.99 KB)
- State/Union Territory Minor Forest Produce (Ownership of Forest Dependent Community) Act, 2005 - Draft(51.51 KB).
- Constitution of Core Group for Reviewing National Forest Policy, 1988. | Inviting comments for reviewing National Forest Policy, 1988.
- Institutional Framework for Implementing REDD+ in India.(799.75 KB)
- Report of the Committee constituted to study the regulatory regime regarding felling and transit regulations for tree species grown on private land - reg.(494.73 KB)
- Work allocation/subjects dealt by various Divisions of Forestry Wing of the Ministry of Environment & Forests.(939.46 KB)
- Advisory regarding the functioning of JFMCs in the context of decentralised governance.(119.07 KB)
- Proposal for staging the XIV World Forestry congress, 2015 in New Delhi, India(5.08 MB).
- Monitoring format for implementation of the Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers(Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006.[Annexure I(22.88 KB)].,[Annexure - II (A)(28.38 KB)].,[Annexure - II (B)(23.94 KB)].and [Letter for Submission(112.27 KB)].
- Implementing NLBI on Forests in India(1.31 MB)
- Forest governance and implementation of REDD+ in India.(308.75 KB)
- Methodology for assessing carbon stock for REDD+ project in India.(299.46 KB)
- Livelihood of local communities and forest degradation in India: issues for REDD+(380.41 KB)
- Conservation of biodiversity and ecosystem services by REDD+ project in India.(291.94 KB)
- International REDD+ architecture and its relevance for India.(878.94 KB)
- Proceedings of the REDD+ Workshop.(1.11 MB)
- National Forest Commission.
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI in Bhopal(1.33 MB)
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI in Ahmedabad(493.5 KB)
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI in Chandigarh(1.07 MB)
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI held in Chennai(410.41 KB)
- Proceedings of side event of the Workshop on 'Forest-based Carbon Financing' held during Delhi Sustainable Development Summit 2014.
- Proceedings of the National Conference of Ministers of Environment & Forests held on 18th August, 2009 at New Delhi(11.97 MB).
- Agenda Notes for the National Conference of Environment and Forests Ministers of all States/UTs held on 18.08.2009.[Agenda](615.56 KB).
- Proceedings of the Conference of the Principal Chief Conservators of Forests and Chief Wildlife Wardens of all States/UTs (New Delhi, 12-13 February, 2008)
- Minutes of the Meeting of the Expert Group on Definition of Forests at MoEF New Delhi, on 30th April and 1st May 2007.(52.16 KB)
- Proceedings of the consultation with the Principal Secretaries, the Principal Chief Conservators of Forests and the Chief Wildlife Wardens of all states / UTs on the recommendation of National Forest Commission-New Delhi, 16 October, 2006.(118.02 KB)
- Proceedings of the Conference of the Principal Chief Conservators of Forests and Chief Wildlife Wardens of all States/UTs (New Delhi, 5-6 September, 2006).(43.03 KB)
Status of "Land Use Science (Forest-PLUS) Program" under the bilateral Partnership Agreement between the Government of India and USAID on Sustainable Forests and Climate Adaptation
- Progress Update till February 2015(475.17 KB)
- Quarter 1 Year 2014-15(2.47 MB)
- Annual Progress Report Year 2013-14(2.71 MB)
- Quarter 1 Year 2013-14(1.57 MB)
- Quarter 2 Year 2013-14(2.23 MB)
- Quarter 3 Year 2013-14(3.21 MB)
- Annual Progress Report Year 2012-13(2.32 MB)
- Quarter 1 Year 2012-13(1.18 MB)
- Quarter 2 Year 2012-13(1.92 MB)
- Quarter 3 Year 2012-13(1.87 MB)
- Quarter 4 Year 2011-12(1.09 MB)
- Stakeholders Workshop at FSI Dehradun in 2013(2.94 MB)
- Stakeholders Workshop at Bengaluru in 2013(762.97 KB)
- Stakeholders Workshop at Bhopal in 2013(846.49 KB)
- Stakeholders Workshop at Shimla in 2013(863.96 KB)
- National Consultation on PPP in 2014(231.79 KB)
- JFMC Convention Report(622.64 KB)
- Sign Green Campaign(3.4 MB)
- Campaign Against Forest Fire(1.58 MB)
- 1st Training at Shimoga(957.84 KB)
- 2nd Training at Shimoga(974.81 KB)
- 3rd Training at Shimoga(1.07 MB)
- 4th Training at Shimoga(1.12 MB)
- 1st Training at Hoshangabad(1.15 MB)
- 2nd Training at Hoshangabad(1.23 MB)
- List of Participants at Hoshangabad Training(403.72 KB)
- 1st Training at Rampur(1.09 MB)
- 2nd Training at Rampur(1.12 MB)
- 3rd Training at Rampur(1.2 MB)
- Training on Remote Sensing at NOIDA(4.97 MB)
Forest International Cooperation
United Nations Forum on Forests (UNFF), Committee on Forestry of Food and Agriculture Organisation (COFO), Asia Pacific Forestry Commission (APFC)
- Asia-Pacific Forestry Sector Outlook- Study(APFSOS) country report.(803.51 KB).
- Information on implementation the Non-Legally Binding Instrument (NLBI) on all types of Forests and the progress towards achieving the four Global Objectives on Forests.
- Participation Report in Training on Forest Policy(5.82 MB)
- Report of Indian Delegation on 5th UN REDD on NFMS in 2014 (2.56 MB)
- Report of Indian Delegation on AHEG 1 Meeting 2014(1.55 MB)
- Participation Report on WCA 2014(2.39 MB)
- Report of Indian Delegation on 25th Session of APFC 2013(101.89 KB)
- Report of Indian Delegation on Facilitative Workshop on IAF 2013(1.82 MB)
- Report of Indian Delegation on 4th UN REDD on NFMS in 2013(2.6 MB)
- Report of Indian Delegation on Ministerial Seminar on Bamboo in 2011(1.78 MB)