[see rule -3)(2)]
Composition of the Central Crisis Group
- Secretary, Chairperson
Govt. of India,
Ministry of Environment & Forests
- Joint Secretary/Adviser (Environment & Forests) Member Secretary
- Joint Secretary (labour) Member
- Joint Secretary/ Adviser "
(Chemical & Pharmaceuticals)
- Director General, Civil Defence "
- Fire Advisor, Directorate General Civil Defence "
- Chief Controller of Explosive "
- Joint Secreiary, (Deptt. of Industries) "
- Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research "
- Joint Secretary (Health) "
- Chairman, Central Pollution Control Board "
- Director General, Indian Council of Agriculture Research "
- Director General, Council of scientific & Industrial Research "
- 4 Experts (Industrial Safety and Health) "
- Joint Secretary(Fertilizers) "
- Director General(Telecom) "
- 2 Representatives of Industries to "
be nominated by the Central Govt.
- Joint Secretary (Surface Transport) "
- General Manager (Rail safety) "
- Adviser, Centre for environment and "
- One Representative of Indian Chemical "
Manufacturers Association to be
nominated by the Central Govt.